Updates on campus Macs are now done using the Self Service App located in the Mac OS Applications folder. The applications can be reinstalled via Self Service at any time.
Note: You must be connected to the Internet to perform the procedure. Installation time will vary depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the network hardware on your Mac.
- Adobe CC 2018 suite (System Requirement: MacOS 10.11 and above)
- Adobe CC 2018 individual app (System Requirement: MacOS 10.11 and above)
- Fetch 5.7.7 - FTP Client
- MATLAB R2018b (System Requirement: MacOS 10.12 and above)
- Office 2019 (System Requirement: MacOS 10.12 and above)
- SPSS 24 (System Requirement: MacOS 10.10 and above)
- TechSmith (Camtasia 2018, Snagit 2019)
- Web Browsers (Firefox, ESR, Google Chrome)
- Global Protect –VPN Client
- Launch the Self Service app in the Applications folder.
- Login to Information Technology Services using your CalStateLA ID (MyuserID).
- Click Install for every application you want to install.