Hydrogen Fueling Station
Technology continues to change the face of society, making the work of humans easier, more efficient, and quicker. Business, industry and government truly thrives on the latest technology, but even the most up-to-date technological processes are useless without qualified professionals to implement and interpret them. With four (three undergraduate and one graduate) programs to choose from, Cal State L.A.'s Department of Technology has a curriculum for any aspiring technologist. Students have the option of focusing their education on one of the following majors:
- B.S. Aviation Administration
- B.S. Fire Protection Administration
- B.S. Industrial Technology: Industry or Teaching
- M.A. in Industrial and Technical Studies (graduate program)
Whatever program of specialization you choose, Cal State L.A.'s Department of Technology will prepare you for the next step in your career development, whether it's immediate employment upon graduation, entrance into an advanced degree program or employment in the public or private sector.
Quarters Available for NEW Student Admission Applications (Click here for more information on Spring & Fall 2011)
Transfer and Graduate student Application Period - Spring Quarter 2011 closes on November 30, 2010
Freshmen and Transfer student Application Period - Fall Quarter 2011 also closes on November 30, 2010
- The application period to apply is from October 1 to November 30th, 2010 - Click Here if you are a prospective TRANSFER student. Click Here if you are a prospective FRESHMEN student.
- Be sure to click our program links above to learn more about our degree programs.
- Each degree program has a "Prospective Students" link found in the upper left corner of the program home page.