Support Honors College and EEP students by getting involved! Consider participating in one of the following ways:
- Serve as a mentor for individual or small groups of students
- Participate in an alumni panel or as a presenter for a range of academic year and summer events and programs
- Provide students with internship, shadowing, study away, or study abroad opportunities
- Provide students with opportunities to tour your company or organization, or to attend networking events
If you are interested in getting involved, please complete this brief form, and we will follow up with you regarding further details.
Your gift to the Honors College helps sustain the excellence of Honors College and EEP programming, which promotes student leadership, achievement, and enrichment. Gifts of any amount are appreciated and will make an important difference in our students' lives. Click here to give today!
- Honors College/EEP Special Initiatives – Funds support the mission of the Honors College and Early Entrance Program and are used for events, lecture series, student enrichment and professional development activities, and other special initiatives.
- University Honors College Scholarship – Provides our outstanding students in the Honors College and Early Entrance Program scholarship funding to support their education and their academic experience.
- Prabir K. Pal Scholarship Endowment – Provides scholarship funding to Early Entrance Program students. This scholarship was created in honor of Prabir K. Pal, an EEP alumnus' late father, and aims to support EEP students with financial need.
- EEP Honors Learning Lab and EEP Facilities Support – The EEP-Honors Learning Lab is an innovative instructional space designed to enhance new and existing learning experiences, including interdisciplinary classes and activities, EEP/Honors peer mentoring activities and meetings, and Honors undergraduate research and leadership workshops. Funds support maintenance costs for the EEP Honors Learning Lab and for furniture and facilities costs for EEP spaces.
- Opportunities exist to create additional endowed Honors College Scholarships, to endow and name an EEP Directorship, and to name the Honors College and Honors College/EEP spaces. For more information about these opportunities, please contact the Honors College Director, Trinh Pham, at firstname.lastname@example.org