1. Master of Business Administration (MBA) offers professional preparation for management positions. The MBA is a broad, management-oriented degree that offers several concentrations, including Accounting, Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Entertainment Business Management, Healthcare Management, Human Resource Management, Information Systems, International Business, Finance, Management and Marketing. Students may also obtain the MBA degree with a customized concentration with advisor approval.
2. Master of Science Degree in Accountancy prepares students for a wide range of employment opportunities in public accounting, industry and finance, government and nonprofit organizations. The program is designed to produce individuals who are qualified with knowledge and techniques in one or more accounting areas: Accounting Information Systems, Financial and Public Accounting, and Taxation. Graduates of the program are prepared to successfully satisfy the requirements to take a professional examination for entry into their selected area, committed to professional and career development beyond their formal education into the highest executive levels of the selected option, capable of becoming leaders exhibiting high standards of ethical conduct within the profession, or prepared for doctoral study or research positions.
3. Master of Science in Business Administration (MS BA) is a specialized degree program that enables study and research in one of the following concentrations: Finance, Human Resource Management, International Business, Leadership and Management, Marketing, New Venture Management, or a customized option within business administration with advisor approval. The program is appropriate for students who will seek careers as specialized professional managers, business analysts or consultants, or who intend to pursue further graduate study (D.B.A. or Ph.D.) in business administration.
4. Master of Arts Degree in Economics provides advanced study of economic theory and research that prepares students for careers as educators and economists. The Financial Economics option conveys skills in financial and economic analyses desired by consulting and securities firms, and related institutions such as investment banks, mutual funds, and insurance companies. The Global Economics option conveys analytical skills as well as institutional knowledge of the global economy. The option prepares students for employment by consulting companies, government agencies, multinational business corporations, and international organizations. The Public Policy option conveys skills in evaluating costs and benefits of government policies and prepares students for a career in local, state, or federal government agencies, public interest groups, advocacy organizations, consulting agencies, research institutes, and nonprofit or for-profit corporations operating in such areas as urban development and health care.
5. Master of Science Degree in Information System (MS in IS) is designed to provide persons employed in the information technology field with the technical and managerial skills necessary to fulfill the responsibilities of senior professional and project management positions in information systems. It offers IS professionals the background knowledge needed to move into senior planning, consulting and project management positions.
6. Master of Science Degree in Health Care Management (MS in HCM) The Master of Science degree in Healthcare Management enables people presently or previously employed in healthcare to develop the necessary managerial skills and awareness of recent innovations and reforms in order to fulfill the responsibilities of management positions in the industry. The program’s unique interdisciplinary character permits students to explore diverse perspectives on healthcare management and integrate knowledge from many disciplines.