Each year, there are several fellowships awarded to graduate students by the Emeriti Association.
- Emeriti Fellowship
- The Sidney P. Albert Emeriti Fellowship
- The James M. Rosser Emeriti Fellowship
- The Carol J. Smallenburg Emeriti Fellowship
- The Leonard Mathy Fellowship in Economics
- John L. Houk Memorial Fellowship
- Jane Matson Memorial Fellowship
- William E. Lloyd Memorial Fellowship
- David Cameron Fisher Memorial Undergraduate Scholarship/Graduate Fellowship
- Mary Gormly Memorial Fellowship
- Vicente Zapata Undergraduate Scholarship
For additional information on these fellowships and eligibility, please visit the Emeriti webpage.