Office of the Dean of Students
- Emergency grants/loans – Students can apply for up to $500 total in emergency grant funding per academic year.
- Food pantry (as supplies allow) – Free bags of food for Cal State LA students.
- CalFresh Outreach Center – Receive guidance throught the application process for CalFresh food benefits.
- CARE Team – Cal State LA CARE Team serves as a core resource for faculty and staff to refer “students of concern.”
- Laptop loans (limited basis)
- Childcare referrals
- General troubleshooting
Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Phone and Zoom appointments available.
- Off-campus resource referrals
Student Health Center
- Phone appointments available
- In-person appointments available. Call ahead.
Career Development Center
- Zoom career workshops and group advising
- Phone career coaching
- Safety and security concerns
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
Information Technology Services (ITS)
- Help Desk
OFFICE FOR STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES
Office for Students with Disabilities (OSD)
- Student accessibility concerns
- Alternative testing