Creative Services

Whether you need a stellar photograph for your department's website, a graphic designer to create a great brochure, or writing and editing help for your next project, the creative team of the Office of Communications and Public Affairs is here to help. To start the process, submit a request form for photography or graphic design below, or contact the Office of Communications and Public Affairs at (323) 343-3050.


University photographs are available for use by recognized campus entities. Want to request a photo shoot with the campus photographer? Fill out the Photography Assignment Request Form. A minimum 48-hour advance notice is appreciated for photography requests.

Graphic Design

A strong visual identity is important in presenting the campus to external and internal audiences in a unified voice. To uphold these high standards for quality, a graphic designer is available to help you produce a project or review it for approval. To request graphic design help, fill out the Graphic Design Request Form. A minimum two-week advance notice is appreciated for graphic or design requests.