Proposal forms available on CURRICULOG
For Summer 2019 or Fall 2019
For 2020-2021 Catalog
- New Course
- Modified Course
- New Program
- Modified Program
- Course Deletion
- Program Discontinuance
- Special Topics Course
In addition to the Curriculog guides, UGS offers Demo Presentations, Training Sessions or Proposal Labs to a group of three or more by appointment.
- Each "private" session is 45 minutes.
- The group needs to facilitate a room to meet.
- Everyone in the group has to bring a laptop, and preferably a real proposal to work on.
- Contact your college ASC to book an appointment.
Curriculum Proposal Calendar for 2020-2021 Catalog
- Your proposal should be approved on CURRICULOG by your College Associate Dean no later than 09/27/2019 to reach the university level for review.
- Please consult with your department and college for the internal approval process timeline.
- 10/4/2019 is the last date to submit initial proposals that may need revision. Otherwise, 10/25/2019 is the last date to submit final proposals that do not need any revision.