Become a published author and answer our call for papers!
Students whose papers are selected for publication will be asked to revise their essays. This requires a considerable amount of time and serious commitment.
Please submit questions to Dr. Birte Pfleger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to working with you!
- Between 10-30 pages in length, double-spaced.
- Based on original primary source research.
- Received a grade of B+ or better in course for which it was written.
HIST 4970 - Editing and Publishing Perspectives
Be a part of creating our next volume and become an editor! Students enrolled in HIST 4970 form the Perspectives editorial board and drive the entire web and print publication process.
- Enroll in History 4970
- Learn the art of editing, publishing, and publish a book or film review
- Editors may also submit an article for publication
- Earn 3 credit units, and enhance your resume!