Building Room: Library-Palmer Wing 1040A
Phone (323) 343-3150 | Fax (323) 343-6311 | EMAIL: email@example.com
The home for Undeclared students, UAAC Advisors assist all undergraduate students with the following:
- General education advisement and course selection
- Information on university policies & procedures
- Transfer credit advisement
- Help with university general education petitions
- Referrals to other University Student Support Services
(For questions or issues regarding a major, please contact the major department advisor.)
We also serve faculty and staff seeking information or clarification about University policies and procedures.
- (Click here) to check out the fall 2014 student workshops.
The University Academic Advisement Center is committed to student success. To learn more about it, (Click here)
California State University, Los Angeles will be converting to semesters beginning fall 2016.
To learn more about the process, click here
To learn more about the schedule planner