- Are you struggling in relationships with family, friends, or romantic partners?
- Are you curious about why you are having relationship problems?
- Do you want to learn skills to create and maintain healthy relationships?
This confidential group will focus on barriers to healthy relationships and participants will learn to create and maintain healthy relationships.
We will meet for five weeks on Tuesdays, 10-11:30 a.m.
on 4/14, 4/21, 4/28, 5/5, and 5/12,
Ranked #1 of 38 for Best Food Truck in the Los Angeles Hot List, the Lobos Truck serves American Comfort food with a twist! They use quality meats, organic produce and a lot of flavor in every heartwarming dish.
Food Trucks! Raffle Prizes! Golden Eagle Radio music!
Come out and have your picture taken with the Summer Session mascot on the yellow carpet.
Raffle prizes every half hour.
Registration for summer session opens today. For more information, visit: www.calstatela.edu/summer to see the schedule of classes and how to enroll.
• Do you procrastinate?
• Do you have difficulty meeting deadlines?
Join us on 04/28 & 05/05 from 1:30-2:30 pm!
Be efficient! Eat and learn at the same time!
Here, you will learn:
• problem areas getting in the way of your time
• how to prioritize responsibilities
• short cuts to manage your time efficiently
Contact Maritza Nigro, LCSW for more information: (323) 343-3314
Plot your student leadership journey through the U-Lead program as you explore personal, group, and community leadership competencies. You're about to take the first and most important step toward fulfilling your career goals: making sure your résumé is in the best shape possible. Come and get tips on how to make your résumé stand out to employers.