The Glazer Family Dreamers Resource Center (DRC) supports undocumented students through a variety of resources, services and community engagement opportunities. The University and the DRC strive to create a welcoming environment where undocumented students can grow, flourish and succeed.
As part of this commitment, and through the philanthropic establishment of the D’Aiello Sandoval Fund, emergency funds are available to Cal State LA undocumented students who are enrolled and matriculated in a degree or credential program, and who experience unforeseen emergencies that hinder their ability to complete their academic program.
Application & Consideration Process
Students can apply for up to $500 total per academic year through the Dreamers Emergency Funding. To apply, the online Dreamers Emergency Funding Application must be submitted. Once received, the application will be reviewed by the Dreamers Emergency Funding Consideration Committee, which will consider the contents of the application. Applicants may meet with the Director of the Glazer Family Dreamers Resource Center to explore all available resources and opportunities.
- Must be considered undocumented
- Must be currently enrolled and matriculated in a degree or credential program as an undergraduate or graduate student at Cal State LA during the semester that the application is submitted
- Must be experiencing an unforeseen emergency that hinders their ability to complete school
- Must have utilized all current awarded financial aid (if awarded any)
The following are guidelines for the completion of this application:
- All responses should be complete
- Be truthful in all responses
- Provide supplemental documentation if appropriate
The Dreamers Emergency Funding Application is administered by the Glazer Family Dreamers Resource Center. If you have questions about this application, or about the Glazer Family Dreamers Resource Center, please contact us: