Paul Liu, Ph.D., Professor
CMfgE, CQE, Six Sigma Green Belt
Lab: ET B110A Office: ET A222
Phone: (323) 343-4570
FAX: (323) 343-4571
The best way to reach me is via email email@example.com
• Received more than four million dollars (around $800,000 at CSULA) of grants and contracts from NSF, Department of Defense, Society of Manufacturing Engineers Education Foundation, and several private foundations in the areas of curriculum and laboratory development, workforce development, and other critical elements to national security.
• Proposal Review Panels for NSF, SME Education Foundation, American Society of Quality, and Department of Defense in manufacturing related projects. Also served as Peer Reviewer for International Journal of Modeling and Simulation, International Journal of Computers and Industrial Engineering, and Journal of Manufacturing Systems.
• Attended more than 100 workshops, conferences, and seminars in advanced manufacturing, pedagogical curriculum design, teamwork and communication skills building, and project management.
• Led the CSULA teams to win the First Place in 2015 and the Second Place in 2016 at the SourceAmerica College Design Challenge, a national engineering design competition that designs and fabricates jigs and fixtures to support workers with disabilities.
• Won the 2009 World Class Team Special Recognition Award, at the 2009 Annual Corporate Socio-Economic Business Programs Recognition Awards, Northrop Grumman Corporation, and the 2015 World Class Customer Special Recognition Award, at the 2015 Annual Corporate Supplier Diversity Programs Recognition Awards, Northrop Grumman Corporation. Also won the Department of Defense Nunn-Perry Award in 2010.