Welcome to M.A. in New Media Design and Production
The Instructional Technology program embodies the college's commitment to understand and improve educational practice and information systems in urban schools and diverse society.Both,
options bring together faculties committed to expanding the range of knowledge in education, information science, and associated disciplines.
The Master of Arts Degree in Education with an option in New Media Design and Production prepares school or industry-based specialists who combine skills in applying computer technology with advanced video and multimedia techniques to enhance the learning experience of students at all levels. Note: Teachers who plan to teach in public California K-12 classrooms or work as school-level or district-level computer coordinators must obtain a California teaching credential.
- Admission to CSULA.
- Completion of an application to the division and the college.
- A minimum 2.75 grade point average in the last 90 quarter units attempted.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation.
- EDIT 430 or EDIT 431 with grade of “B” or better.
- Official program of study approved by the adviser, division chair, and associate dean.
Applied and Advanced Studies in Education
Office:King Hall C 2098