Admission to Ed.D program
To apply to the Ed.D. Program in Educational Leadership, you will need to:
Fill out the CSU Graduate/Post-baccalaureate Application for Admission found at http://www.csumentor.edu/planning/graduate/educational_leadership.asp
- Complete the CSU Supplemental Application Form in the Application Packet available for download on the Program Website accompanied by:
- 2 sets of official transcripts for each college or university attended
3 letters of recommendation (recommendation forms are in the application packet.
- Letters of recommendation should speak to the leadership and scholarship potential of the applicant. One letter must be from a university faculty member who is familiar with the applicant’s work. One letter must be from a person who has supervised the applicant in an employment setting and the final letter must address the applicant’s fit for the selected emphasis area.
Official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test scores no more than five years old (Note: scores from all three sections of the GRE General Test are required)
The completed CSU Supplemental Ed.D. Application Form (from the packet on the Program Website), accompanied by:
- A professional statement with responses to A, B, and C as described in Part III on page 2 of the application;
- A professional resume; and
- A writing sample authored solely by you as described in Part IV on page 2 in the application.
See Program Website for additional information