External Space Requests

Reserving External Space on Main Campus Walkway

These instructions are for recognized student organizations who are looking to hold an event at Cal State LA. For all general inquiries, please email [email protected] 

Information Tabling ONLY

For information tabling requests (no food, no sound, etc.), please submit only an External Space Request Form to [email protected].

Tabling WITH Amplified Sound and/or Food

  1. If you will be distributing food, fill out a Temporary Food Permit and get appropriate signatures.
  2. If you will be requesting Amplified Sound, fill out the Amplified Sound Permit and get appropriate signatures.
  3. Complete and submit an Event Registration Form on Presence. Attach the signed Temporary Food Permit and/or signed Amplified Sound Permit to the form.
  4. Once the Event Registration Form is approved, fill out an External Space Request Form.
    • Specify Location (Use Diagrams for reference if needed)
  5. Attach all completed forms and email to: [email protected] **
    • Include the name of your organization in the subject line
    • **Request forms will be returned if any form is incomplete or does not have appropriate signatures. 
  6. Space will be confirmed via email

Ensure to keep copies of all forms during tabling to verify space