Student Employment Office
Welcome to the Student Employment Office. We are located in room 40 of the Career Development Center, and you can reach us at 343-3277 or 343-3296. We manage part-time on-campus employment for Cal State L.A. students. There are two types of on-campus employment for students:
- Student Assistant: Students are employed by various offices and departments of the University, and work up to a maximum of 20 hours per week.
- Federal Work-Study (FWS): This is a type of federal financial aid awarded to students. Students are employed by various offices and departments of the University, and the wages are drawn from their work study award. For more information on applying for a federal work study award, please contact the Center for Student Financial Aid (Student Affairs, Room 124) at (323) 343-6260.
- Eligibility: who can apply for on-campus jobs
- How to Apply: for on campus jobs
- View Available Jobs: online through Eagle iJobs (requires registration), or in the Career Center
Helpful Forms & Links
Application Form - available online, or in the Career Center
Student Employee Handbook - What you need to know.
|Helpful Forms & Links
The University is committed to nondiscrimination and non-harassment in accordance with federal, state, and CSU policy. For more information and assistance contact the Office for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion.