Instructional Student Assistant Tutor
The University Tutorial Center is seeking Tutors for Fall 2019. If you like to help others, can explain complex concepts in simple and creative ways, are dependable and looking for an on-campus, paid job built around your class schedule – please apply!
We are actively recruiting Tutors that can help with the following subjects:
- Accounting 2100 & 2110
- Finance 3030 – Business Finance
- Physics I & II
- General Chemistry I & II and Organic Chemistry I & II
- Anatomy & Physiology I & II
- MATH 1090 – Quantitative Reasoning with Statistics
- Engineering = Statics, Dynamics, Strengths
- CS 2148 – Discrete Structures
View the Job Description, including salary information, hours, and expectations.
- Complete the following and email them as attachments, directly to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your documents will be reviewed by the University Tutorial Center Lead Coordinator.
- Please be informed that submitting all the required documents does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview.
- Interviews will be conducted in July.
- Thank you for your interest in becoming a Tutor and we look forward to the chance to work together to academically support the students at Cal State LA.
Office Assistant/ Receptionist
Do you enjoy meeting and greeting other college students? Are you well-organized and have good communication skills? Do you possess basic computer- data entry and word processing skills? Click on the link to learn more!
Position currently closed.
For more information, come in or contact the UTC.
- Visit the Career Center for future postings as well.
- Student Employment applications must be turned in to the Career Center.
- All campus student assistant positions require the Student Employment Application from the Career Center.
Career Center Help: How to Apply for Campus Jobs