Interested in joining the OL team?
- Log onto Handshake and create a profile.
- Find the Orientation Leader job listing.
- Click "apply externally."
- Upload the Career Developmenet Center application ONLY.
- Click "apply externally"again so it will be sent to our department (New Student and Family Programs)
- Then, submit your supplemental application and letter of recommendation to the New Student and Family Programs office, Student Affairs Building, room 106. You may also email the supplemental application and letter of recommendatoin to [email protected]
Hello Everyone! My name is Andrew Blanco and I am a fourth-year student who is about to accomplish their BA in Communication. I talk A LOT.
But I also lead A LOT with work at the Center for Student Involvement and New Student & Parent Programs, Vice President of Lambda Pi Eta (Comm Studies Honor Society), and am an avid event goer around campus. You will most likely see me dancing around campus at events. So feel free to say what all Comm majors say: Hello!
Along with being a first generation college student I am also a DACA recipient. ¡Si Se Puede! I’ll be graduating this year with a B.A. in English and a minor in Latin American Studies. Woot woot! But it doesn’t stop there! Fall 2020 I’ll be back to do my credentials!
Hey Everyone! My name is Omar Gomez and I am in my third year studying the beautiful major of Natural Science. I am the Current president of Talons Orientation/ Student Partnership Organization. I’m the definition of a Social Butterfly and I love meeting new people.