COVID-19 Employee Self-Certification Instructions
See below for instructions about how to verify your vaccination status through COVID-19 Employee Self-Certification. Refer to the president's December 22, 2021 message for more details about the booster requirement.
Instructions for COVID-19 Employee Self-Certification
- Step 1: Log into the MyCalStateLA portal.
- Step 2: Under the Admin & Finance section in the portal, click on HRM.
- Step 3: Once in HRM, select Main Menu, then select Self Service, go to Personal Information, and select CSU COVID-19 Self-Certification. You can follow this path in the top dropdown menu or on the Self Service page.
- Step 4: Read the information and instructions on the page and select the appropriate options. If uploading booster information, add the vaccine and booster manufacturer(s), dates received, and, if known, the location information for your vaccination.
- For more information about terminology, click the hyperlinked words to be taken to the CSU policy site.
- Step 5: Click the Attach button to attach your proof of vaccination. If you are updating your booster information, delete your previous attachment and attach your updated proof of vaccination that includes your booster. Important: Do not delete your original attachment until you have your updated proof ready to upload.
- A pop-up will prompt you to select your file and then upload.
- Now you will see the name of the attached file and the options to view or delete.
- Step 6: Click Submit at the bottom of the page and you will be taken to a confirmation page with the message: “Thank you for submitting your COVID-19 Vaccine information. Click 'Finish' to return to the Homepage.”
If you have any questions about the process, please reach out to Human Resources Management by email at [email protected].