Loans of University Equipment

Any loan of university Capital or Non-Capital equipment to an employees, must have prior departmental approval. Employees who are using state equipment at home must complete an Property Loan Agreement Form that is kept on file at the departmental level. It is the responsibility of each owner department to insure that such paperwork is complete and up to date, and reported to Property Management.