Inter-Departmental Transfers

When Capital and Non-Capital equipment is transferred between departments, a Property Movement Form must be completed and signed by the appropriate dean, director or chair of the departments involved in the transfer. This form should then be forwarded to Property Management to update the inventory records.  This form is also used when an item is moved to another room.

Location of the item does not determine ownership.