E-text Confirmation Form
You can confirm your alternative format requests without a receipt using this form. Completing this form will allow us to begin working on your files as soon as possible.
By submitting this form you are confirming that you plan to stay enrolled in the class(es) for which you made an E-text request. Please indicate which textbooks you need and plan to purchase by book title. The AMPC will not work on digital textbooks.
- I understand that I need to submit proof of payment for print books to the AMPC as soon as possible and prior to receiving any copyrighted material.
- I understand that I cannot return textbooks that have been delivered by the AMPC if I still plan to use the alternate format E-text.
- I understand that I must delete alternate format E-text upon returning rental books or no longer having possession of the print book.
- I understand that I do not need to submit receipts for books obtained from Bookshare. Books that have been found to be available from Bookshare are identified on the OSD Online Services in the Alternative Format section after your requests have been processed. Alternatively, you can check if a book is available through the Bookshare website without logging in.
- I understand that to assure there is enough time to produce and/or deliver my files for the Fall Semester 2022, I must confirm textbook titles through this E-Text confirmation form on or before July 29, 2022, in order to receive my files on time. Requests and confirmation of textbook titles submitted after 7/29/2022 will be considered late.
Please be aware that production on your instructional materials will not begin until your classes have been verified through your accommodation requests on the OSD Online Services and you have confirmed the books you plan to purchase or purchased on your behalf or receipts have been submitted. Late requests will not be processed unless confirmed. Late confirmations or late submissions of proof of payment may experience a delay in E-text delivery time.
You can obtain book titles listed for your courses through the Cal State LA Bookstore. In regards to recommended books, please check the option ONLY if you plan to purchase them as well and submit the book title.