STEM Scholarship 2022 Opportunity
- Cal State LA Scholarship Application
- Great Minds in STEM (GMiS) Scholarship
- Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarship
- CMACN Annual Scholarship Opportunities
- 2022 Aerojet Rocketdyne Foundation Scholarship
1. Cal State LA Scholarship Application
General Application Open : Friday 3/4/22 - Tuesday 4/12/22
Current Cal State LA students who will continue to be enrolled in the upcoming academic year, in a degree, credential, or certificate program are eligible to complete a General Scholarship Application and will be considered for all scholarships in which you meet the minimum eligibility requirements with the one application.
Over 400 scholarships are made available through the generosity of our University donors, alumni, and friends. Many are specifically for ECST students.
Please keep in mind, if you completed the FAFSA or California Dream Act Application these scholarship opportunities will be coordinated along with other financial aid and outside agency financial aid programs.
Students who are currently finishing up their undergraduate program and plan to return to Cal State LA in Fall 2022 to pursue a master’s degree, doctorate, or credential are not eligible.
See More Information & Apply: Link
2. Great Minds in STEM (GMiS) Scholarship
Application Deadline: Saturday 4/30/22, 11:59 PM PST
Scholarships are available for graduating high school seniors, undergraduate students and graduate students pursuing a STEM or health-related field of study at an accredited 2-year or 4-year college/university in the U.S. or Puerto Rico.
- Range from $1,000 - $5,000 and require a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Some merit-based scholarships may allow part-time enrollment.
STEM Civic Service Scholarships
- Start at $500 and may allow a minimum 2.5 GPA
- May also allow part-time enrollment.
Scholarship recipients will also be supported with travel, hotel and registration to attend the 2022 GMiS Conference, from October 6-8, 2022, in Pasadena, CA, to meet their scholarship sponsor.
See More Information & Apply: Link
3. Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarship
Deadline to apply: Friday 4/1/22, 3:00 pm Central Time
Each year, the Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarship Program awards $10,000 to 200 recipients studying engineering or computer science at a 4-year college or university. Recipients may renew the scholarship up to three times for a total potential value of $40,000 per student.
Applicants to the Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarship Program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- U.S. citizen
- Demonstrated financial need
- High school senior with a 2.5 or above GPA OR a freshman or a sophomore undergraduate student with a 2.5 or above GPA
- Current or planned 4-year degree enrollment in the following majors:
- Aerospace Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics
- Current or planned full-time attendance at an accredited U.S. four-year college or university
- Interest in a paid internship with Lockheed Martin following their freshman, sophomore or junior year of college, other circumstances notwithstanding (note: the internship is not required to receive a scholarship, and scholarship recipients are not guaranteed an internship)
See More Details & Apply: Link
4. CMACN Annual Scholarship Opportunities
Postmark Deadline to Apply: Monday 5/23/22
Concrete Masonry Association of California and Nevada (CMACN), a non-profit organization, invites Structural Engineering Undergraduate and Graduate students to apply to their 2022 Annual $500 (minimum) Engineering and $2,000 Ben Fry Memorial scholarship opportunities.
Ben Fry Memorial Scholarship will be offered to all students who have already successfully completed a cooperative work experience with one of CMACN’s Producer Member companies (found on the CMACN website at http://cmacn.org/producer-members.htm ) and meet specified requirements on the application.
All applications must be postmarked no later than Monday, May 23, 2022. There are no predetermined number of recipients, and repeat applicants and recipients are welcome to apply.
See More Information & Apply:
Engineering Scholarship Letter & Application: Link
Ben Fry Memorial Scholarship Letter & Application: Link