Alumni & Community Borrower Printing
Library users who have been issued a Community Borrower library card can use the following instructions to print in the Library.
- If you do not have a Cal State LA network account request a Guest Network Login at the Library North Level 1 Service Desk. You must present a valid California state ID.
- Select Library-Guest printer from the printer drop-down menu after you hit print
- Enter a name and password of your choice (tip: keep it short, you will need to enter it again)
- Swipe your Community Borrower card at the Guest printer (located on Library North Level 3). You will need to deposit funds onto your card if you have not already done so.
- Select the name you entered when you printed your document
- Hit print and enter your password when prompted