Charging Lockers, by KwikBoost
The Library has 20 charging lockers at no cost to members of the University community. They are located on the first floor of Library North, just inside the front entrance.
Each locker contains an electrical outlet and a Micro USB, USB-C, or Lightning charger (iPhone). For use, follow the steps below:
- Find an empty unlocked locker.
- Plug in your device(s). Each locker can accommodate up to 3 devices.
- Close the door and turn the lever to the locked position.
- Enter a 4-digit code of your choosing and press the <Zephyr> button. Make sure to remember this code, and which locker it is, for retrieval.
- To reopen, enter the same 4-digit code and press the <Zephyr> button.
Charging lockers are not for overnight use; items left in the lockers at closing will be placed in the Library's Lost & Found. Make sure to keep your 4-digit code private and please report any problems to the Service Desk.