OneDrive for Business client for OS X is not available at this time. As a Microsoft suggested alternative method, you can use OneDrive for Business from the OS X through Microsoft Document Connection.
- Requirement: “Microsoft Document Connection” which is included in Office 2011.
- Open Microsoft Document Connection.
- Click Add location → Connect to a SharePoint Site...
- In the Address Field type https://csula-my.sharepoint.com/personal/YourUserID_calstatela_edu/Documents then click Connect.
- Example: For user ID juser this would be https://csula-my.sharepoint.com/personal/juser_calstatela_edu/Documents
- Wait for the next page then type [email protected].
- For juser this would be [email protected].
- Type your user ID and password on the portal
- OneDrive is accessible throught the SharePoint connection.