Information Technology Services is pleased to announce that through a CSU system wide and CSULA license agreement with Adobe Systems, Inc., Adobe Creative Cloud software suite is now available to students, faculty and staff at a substantially reduced rate of $40.00 annual subscription fee. All CSULA Adobe Creative Cloud subscribers will also receive 20 GB of online storage.
Who is eligible to purchase this subscription software?
- Students who are actively enrolled in classes can take advantage of the offer. Extended Studies and International Programs students are NOT eligible.
- CSULA faculty and staff can also take advantage of the offer. Non-CSULA employees, (i.e., ASI, ASC, Philanthropic Foundation, OLLI and Research Centers) are NOT eligible.
What Adobe CC software is included?
See complete listing at the end of the page.
Can I install the application on multiple computers?
Yes. Adobe allows you to install on up to two separate computers. It can be installed on either a PC or a MAC. Here are the steps to activate or deactivate your license - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-deactivation-products.html
Do I have to install all the applications in the Adobe CC suite?
No. Adobe CC allows you access to all their applications, however you only need to download and install those applications that you want to use.
How long can I use the software?
The license is valid for a year from the date you activate your account and software.
Are there any prerequisites to downloading the software?
- An Internet connection is required to download the software and to obtain the licenses.
- You will need to createan Adobe account (Adobe ID) for the first time to download and activate your software. Periodically you will be asked to sign in with your Adobe ID. The same ID will be required to install the software on your second computer.
Are there any system requirements I need to consider?
The links below will provide detailed requirements for your specific system. System requirements - http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/tech-specs.html.
How do I sign up for the Adobe CC subscription program?
- You can sign up through the myCalStateLA Portal:
- Log on to the myCalStateLA Portal (https://my.calstatela.edu)
- Click on the Adobe software icon located in the upper left corner.
- You will be redirected to WebStore, hosted by Kivuto Solutions Inc.
- Select the Adobe CC software you want to subscribe and follow the instructions on the screen. You will be required to agree and accept the Adobe License Agreement (ELA) to proceed with the purchase and download the software.
- Click here for additional steps to download and install the Adobe CC on your computer.
How do I renew my Adobe CC subscription program?
- You can renew by going to the Sign up for the Adobe CC subscription steps through myCalstateLA Portal again. DO NOT renewal at the Adobe site.
How do I get Adobe software support?
Kivuto Support, 1-888-396-1447, provides live technical support from 3 a.m. to 3 p.m. PST. 24-hour e-mail support is available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is training available for the Adobe CC applications?
- Training is available through multiple venues, designed to meet our students' variable learning styles and availability.
How do I redeem the Adobe Redemption Code?
- If you purchased Adobe CC, you may have received a redemption code. You must redeem this code before you can start using your product. To redeem, go to the following link:
- Creative Cloud plans (Single App, All Apps, Photography)
- then follow the additional 6 steps (redeeming the code is the first step) in Creative Cloud, Acrobat DC in the following link:
Adobe CC (Creative Cloud) Software
The world's best desktop applications for photography, video, audio and design.
Adobe Acrobat® Pro
Adobe After Effects® CC
Adobe Audition® CC
Adobe Bridge CC
Adobe Dreamweaver® CC
Adobe Flash® Builder® Premium Edition
Adobe Flash Professional CC
Adobe Illustrator® CC
Adobe InCopy® CC
Adobe InDesign® CC
Adobe Media Encoder CC
Adobe Photoshop® CC
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom®
Adobe Prelude® CC
Adobe Premiere® Pro CC
Adobe SpeedGrade® CC
Edge Tools & Services:
Adobe Edge Animate CC
Adobe Edge Code CC
Adobe Edge Reflow CC
Adobe Edge Inspect CC
Adobe Edge Web Fonts
Adobe Scout CC