Visit Health Watch for COVID-19 updates. Find Employee Return to Campus and Student Return to Campus information.
Emergency Notification

Travel Request Form

The purpose of this form is to provide students an opportunity to inform the Cal State LA International Programs and Global Engagement (IPGE) office of your travel. After submission of this form, you must contact us, so we may provide you with a travel signature on your I-20 prior to your arrival in the U.S. If you travel without informing the Cal State LA IPGE office, you may not have all the necessary information to reenter successfully.

 If you have any questions or need to reach us with updated information, please email our office.

(We will contact you if we have any questions.)

(If none of above options apply to you, please CONTACT US and you do not need to complete the current location report for now.)

NOTE: Entry into the U.S. is at the discretion of the United States Customs and Border Protection (USCBP).

(To report any travel changes such as flight cancelations, flight changes, you will be required to complete this form again.)

To re-enter the U.S., you must have:

A passport that is valid for at least 6 months from your return date.

A valid F-1 in your passport.

A valid travel endorsement on I-20 issued within 6 months from your return date.