Due to COVID-19, all appointments in the Office of Graduate Studies will be offered through remote modalities through the Summer 2021 Term. Though we are not available in-person, you can contact staff in the Office of Graduate Studies by scheduling a one-on-one Zoom appointment, visiting us during our Zoom Office Hours, or by sending us an email.
SCHEDULE A GRC APPOINTMENT
To schedule a GRC appointment, do the following:
- Log on to the MyCalStateLA portal.
- Launch EAB Navigate LA from the QuickLaunch menu.
- When in the "Student Home" screen, click on the blue "Get Assistance" button.
- Indicate that you would like access to "Learning Assistance."
- Select one of the following services:
- Graduate Writing Assistance: 50-minute appointment with a Writing Consultant for feedback on writing assignments and projects
- Thesis Review: 30-minute appointment with a Thesis Reviewer for feedback on the formatting of theses (only for students graduating in Spring 2021)
- Doctoral Dissertation Review (Ed.D. and Ph.D. students only): 30-minute appointment with the GRC Coordinator for feedback on the formatting of the dissertation (only for students graduating in Spring 2021)
- Graduate Requirements Inquiries: 30-minute appointment with the GRC Coordinator to discuss University policies and procedures related to graduate study
- Select an appointment time that fits your schedule.
ZOOM OFFICE HOURS
The Office of Graduate Studies will offer remote office hours through the Spring 2021 semester. Currently, they will be held Monday through Thursday from 12:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Follow the Zoom link or enter the Meeting ID to join the waiting room.
Meeting ID: 939 8447 5731
OTHER CONTACT INFORMATION
Office of Graduate Studies
Library North A124