Due to COVID-19, all appointments in the Office of Graduate Studies will be offered through remote modalities through the Fall 2020 Semester. Though we are not available in-person, you can contact staff in the Office of Graduate Studies by scheduling a one-on-one Zoom appointment, visiting us during our Zoom Office Hours, or by sending us an email.
SCHEDULE A GRC APPOINTMENT
To schedule a GRC appointment, do the following:
- Click the "SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE GRC" button below and login with your Cal State LA credentials.
- Indicate that you would like access to "Learning Assistance."
- Our services are located in the Graduate Resource Center. Select one of the following four services:
- Writing Consultation: 50-minute appointment with a Writing Consultant for feedback on writing assignments and projects
- Thesis Review: 30-minute appointment with a Thesis Reviewer for feedback on the formatting of theses (only for students graduating in Spring 2020 or Summer 2020)
- Doctoral Dissertation Review (Ed.D. and Ph.D. students only): 30-minute appointment with the GRC Coordinator for feedback on the formatting of the dissertation (only for students graduating in Spring 2020 or Summer 2020)
- Graduate Requirements Inquiries: 30-minute appointment with the GRC Coordinator to discuss University policies and procedures related to graduate study
- Select an appointment time that fits your schedule.
ZOOM OFFICE HOURS
The Office of Graduate Studies will offer remote office hours through the Fall 2020 semester, Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. and from 2:00 - 5:00 p.m. Follow the Zoom link or enter the Meeting ID to join the waiting room.
Meeting ID: 939 8447 5731
OTHER CONTACT INFORMATION
Office of Graduate Studies
Library North A124