SCHEDULE A GRC APPOINTMENT
To schedule a GRC appointment, do the following:
- Log on to the MyCalStateLA portal.
- Launch Navigate LA Appointment Scheduling from the QuickLaunch menu.
- When in the "Student Home" screen, click on the blue "Get Assistance" button.
- Select one of the following services:
- Graduate Writing Assistance: 30-minute appointment with a Writing Consultant for feedback on writing assignments and projects
- Thesis Review: 30-minute appointment with a Thesis Reviewer for feedback on the formatting of theses (only for students graduating during the current term)
- Doctoral Dissertation Review (EdD, PhD, and AuD students only): 30-minute appointment with the GRC Coordinator for feedback on the formatting of the dissertation (only for students graduating during the current term)
- Graduate Requirements Inquiries: 30-minute appointment with the GRC Coordinator to discuss graduate student policies and procedures at the university level (not for program, course, or graduation advising)
- Select an appointment time that fits your schedule.
OTHER CONTACT INFORMATION
Office of Graduate Studies
Library North A124
[email protected]: Questions about funding opportunity applications, room reservations, general inquiries
[email protected]: Questions about thesis/dissertation submission, webinars, New Graduate Student Orientation, graduate student policies and procedures, etc.
Prospective graduate and postbaccalaureate students may contact the Office of Admissions and Recruitment for general inquiries; for program information, contact the department of interest listed on the Degrees and Programs page.