The Glazer Family Dreamers Resource Center is proud to offer scholarships to undocumented students who demonstrate a commitment to their education and community. The scholarship reflects the University’s commitment to the educational success of all undocumented students (Dreamer, AB540, AB2000, SB68, DACA, non-DACA).
The scholarship awards $500 to AB540/AB2000/SB68 students who qualify for in-state tuition, and $1,000 to non-AB540/AB2000/SB68 students who do not qualify for in-state tuition enrolled during fall 2019 and spring 2020.
Scholarship recipients must meet these requirements:
- Must be considered an undocumented student
- Must be an undergraduate student
- Must have at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Must be enrolled and matriculated in a degree program at Cal State LA during fall 2019 and spring 2020
- Completed application form, which should also include responses to three essay prompts
- Submit an unofficial copy of your transcript (from GET)
Deadline & Submission
The Dreamers Scholarship application should be submitted in person by 5 p.m. on Friday, November 1, 2019. Late and/or incomplete applications will NOT be accepted, and no exceptions will be made.
The following are guidelines for the completion of the scholarship application:
- All responses should be neat and complete
- Grammar and spelling should be checked for accuracy
- Follow directions and stay within the word count maximum
- More does not always mean better—ensure that your responses to the essay prompts concisely answer the prompts
If you have questions about the Dreamers Scholarship—or about the Glazer Family Dreamers Resource Center—please visit or contact us.