COVID-19 Student Self-Certification Instructions
See below for instructions about how to verify your vaccination status through COVID-19 Student Self-Certification. Refer to the Dean of Student's Aug. 2 message for more details about the self-certification process.
Instructions for COVID-19 Student Self-Certification
- Step 1: Log into the MyCalStateLA portal.
- Step 2: Under the Academics section in the portal, click on GET.
- Step 3: Once in the GET system, select Main Menu, select Self Service, and then select COVID-19 Self-Certification. You can follow this path in the top dropdown menu or on the Self Service page.
- Step 4: Read the information and instructions on the page and select the appropriate options.
- For more information about terminology, click the hyperlinked words and a pop-up box will appear with details.
- Step 5: Click the Attach button to attach your proof of vaccination.
- A pop-up will prompt you to select your file and then upload.
- Now you will see the name of the attached file and the options to view or delete.
- Step 6: Click Submit at the bottom of the page and you will be taken to a confirmation page with a thank you message.
For more information, please contact the Dean of Students via email at [email protected].