Office/Advising Hours (Spring 2018)
Mon: 9:00-10:00 am; 3:00-4:30pm
Project 1: Control the attitude of CubeSat by using solar sail
Project 2: Characterization of piezoresistive material
Project 3: Development of thermal, electrical, and mechanical test platform
If you are interested in working with me in any of these project, send me an email, and I would be happy to discuss research opportunities.
Now, I am the advisor of CubeSat Organization, here is the website: https://cubesatcsula.wixsite.com/cubesatcsula
Dynamics (ME 3200); Vibration Analysis I (ME 4110); Kinematics of Mechanism (ME 3210); Control of Mechanical System (ME 4100); Pre-Physics (ENG 1540)
Advisor for the CubeSat team. If you are interested in this team, please send an email to me.
Doctor of Philosophy, Mechanical Engineering, University of Central Florida, 2013
Master of Science, Electrical Engineering, University of Central Florida, 2013
Master of Science, Aerospace Engineering, University of Central Florida, 2011
Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering, Northwestern Polytechnial University (China), 2008.
• N. Li, G.B. Menezes, P. Nerenberg, E. Allen, “First-Year Experience ([email protected]): Intro to Physics Course (WIP)”, 2018 The Collaborative Network for Engineering and Computing Diversity (CoNECD), Crystal City, VA, 2018.
• N. Li, Y. Cao, R. Zhao, Y. Xu, and L. An, “Polymer-derived SiAlCO Ceramic Pressure Sensor with Potential for High-temperature Application”, Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 263, pp. 174-178, 2017.
• N. Li, J. Lin, C. Tang, A. Ghobrial, M. Kwong, and J. Mendoza, H. Shen, "Development of an automatic thermal, electrical, and mechanical test platform for polymer derived ceramics", Proceedings of the 2017 International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, Volume 11, doi:10.1115/IMECE2017-71740, 2017.
• Y. J. Kuo, N. Li, and D. Lopez, “Modeling of Traffic Carbon Monoxide Emission in Urban Communities”, International Conference on Sustainable Infrastructure, Oct. 26-28, 2017, New York.
• R. Zhao, G. Shao, N. Li, C. Xu, and L. An, “Development of a Wireless Temperature Sensor Using Polymer-Derived Ceramics,” Journal of Sensors, Volume 2016 (2016), Article ID 8624817.
• Y. Cao, X. Yang, R. Zhao, Y. Chen, N. Li, L. An, “Giant Piezoresistivity in Polymer-Derived Amorphous SiAlCO Ceramics,” Journal of Materials Science, 51(12), pp 5646-5650, 2016.
• N. Li, C. Remeikas, Y. Xu, S. Jayasuriya, and R. Ehsani, “Task Assignment and Trajectory Planning Algorithm for a Class of Cooperative Agricultural Robots,” JASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, 137(5), 051004, 2015.
• N. Li, Y. Xu, G. Basset, and N. Fitz-Coy, “Space Debris’ Trajectory Tracking in Close Proximity via a Vision Based Method,” Journal of Aerospace Engineering, 27(2), pp. 238-248, 2014.
• N. Li, and Y. Xu, “Evacuation Modeling from the Control Perspective and Corresponding Sequential based Optimal Evacuation Guidance,” IEEE Transaction on Control System Technology, 22(3), pp. 1094-1102, 2014.
• Y. Xu, and N. Li, “Biologically Inspired Computational Framework for a Class of Nonlinear Constrained Optimal Trajectory Planning,” Bioinspiration & Biomimetics, 9(3), 036010, 2014.
• G. Basset, Y. Xu, and N. Li, “Fast trajectory planning via the B-spline augmented virtual motion camouflage approach,” ASME Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, 135(5), 054505, 2013.