Advanced Materials and Manufacturing Laboratory
Please click here to enter my website.
- Computational Materials Engineering
- Numerical Modeling of Microstructural Evolution and Phase Transformations
- Additive Manufacturing
- Lattice Boltzmann Method
- M. Eshraghi, S. D. Felicelli, Advances in Additive Manufacturing: Effect of Process Parameters on Microstructure and Properties of Laser-Deposited Materials, in: Additive Manufacturing: Innovations, Advances, and Applications, edited by T.S. Srivatsan and T.S. Sudarsha, CRC Press, 2015.
- M. Eshraghi, S. D. Felicelli, Advances in Understanding the Kinetics of Solidification: Modeling Microstructural Evolution, in: Manufacturing Techniques for Materials: Engineering and Engineered, Advances, and Applications, edited by T.S. Srivatsan, CRC Press, In Press.
- E. E. Covarrubias, M. Eshraghi, Effect of Build Angle on Surface Properties of Nickel Superalloys Processed by Selective Laser Melting, JOM, Vol. 70 (3), 336-342, 2018.
- M. Eshraghi, M. Hashemi, B. Jelinek, S. D. Felicelli, “Three-dimensional lattice Boltzmann modeling of dendritic solidification under forced and natural convection”, Metals, 7(11), 474, 2017.
- M. Eshraghi, B. Jelinek, S. D. Felicelli , “Large-scale three-dimensional simulation of dendritic solidification using lattice Boltzmann method”, Journal of Metals (JOM), Vol. 67 (8), 1786-1792, 2015.
- M. Eshraghi, M. Tschopp, M. Asle Zaeem,S. D. Felicelli, “Effect of resistance spot welding parameters on weld pool properties in a DP600 dual-phase steel: A parametric study using thermomechanically-coupled finite element analysis”, Materials & Design, Vol. 56, 387–397, 2014.
- B. Jelinek, M. Eshraghi, S. D. Felicelli, “Large-scale parallel lattice Boltzmann – cellular automaton model of two-dimensional dendritic growth”, Computer Physics Communications, Vol. 185, No. 3, 939-947, 2014.
- M. Eshraghi, S. D. Felicelli, B. Jelinek, “Three dimensional simulation of solutal dendrite growth using lattice Boltzmann and cellular automaton methods”, Journal of Crystal Growth, Vol. 354, No. 1, 129–134, 2012.
- M. Eshraghi, S. D. Felicelli, “An Implicit Lattice Boltzmann Model for Heat Conduction with Phase Change”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 55, 2420–2428, 2012.
- M. Eshraghi Kakhki, A. Kermanpur, M. A. Golozar, “Three-Dimensional Simulation of Quenching Process of Plain-Carbon Steel Gears Incorporating Phase Transformations”, Materials Science and Technology, Vol. 28, No. 2, 197-204, 2012.
- M. Eshraghi Kakhki, A. Kermanpur, M. A. Golozar, “Thermo-Microstructural Numerical Simulation of Quenching Process of Steels”, Journal of Advanced Materials in Engineering, Vol. 30, No. 1, 73–84, 2011.
- M. Eshraghi Kakhki, M. A. Golozar, A. Kermanpur, “Application of Polymeric Quenchant in Heat Treatment of Crack-Sensitive Steel Mechanical Parts: Modeling and Experiments”, Materials & Design, 32, 2870–2877, 2011.
- A. Kermanpur, M. R. Dadfar, B. Nekooei Rizi, M. Eshraghi, “Synthesis of Aluminum Nanoparticles by Electromagnetic Levitational Gas Condensation Method”, Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 10, 6251–6255, 2010.
- M. Eshraghi-Kakhki, M.A. Soltani, K. Amini, et al, “Application of Polymeric Quenchants in Heat Treatment of Steels”, International Journal of ISSI, Vol. 6, No. 1, 34-38, 2009.
- M. Eshraghi Kakhki, A. Kermanpur, M. A. Golozar, “Numerical Simulation of Continuous Cooling of a Low Alloy Steel to Predict Microstructure and Hardness”, Modelling and Simulation in Materials Science and Engineering, 17, 045007, 2009.
• Doctor of Philosophy, Mechanical Engineering, Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS, USA
• Master of Science, Materials Engineering, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran