- APAIT – Free five-day motel voucher for individuals dianosed with HIV. Call (213)375-3830.
- 211la.org/Housing – Search temporary shelters, homeless shelters and rental assistance.
- Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority
- New Directions for Veterans - Emergency and long-term housing for homeless veterans in Los Angeles County. Call (310)914-4045.
Shelter for Youth
- AMAAD Institute/House of Resiliency – The House of Resiliency welcomes gay identified young men who need temporary residence and linkage to community resources. Email Kenneth [email protected] or call 323-569-1610.
- Department of Mental Health Enhanced Emergency Shelter Program – Youth 18-25 with urgent housing needs, serious emotional needs or mental illness. Call 213-738-6194.
- Jovenes Inc. – Helps homeless youth between the ages of 18 and 24 who are seeking emergency shelter and housing services. Contact them at (323)260-8035 or [email protected]
- Students 4 Students LA – Emergency Student Shelter in Santa Monica. Complete Students 4 Students application online.
Rent Assistance/Low-cost Housing
- The Healthy Housing Foundation –Low-cost housing Single Room Occupancy for low-income individuals and families that earn between $7,200 & $30,000 per year. Rents start at $400 per studio and $500 a month for a family unit. Complete Healthy Housing application online.