Spring Career Week and Fair
Career Week Events
We understand that the internship and job search can be complicated, and we can help you navigate the search with greater ease. During career week we will show you how to create successful application materials and connect you with organizations around LA that would love to #HireAGoldenEagle.
Résumés and Cover Letters
Networking at the Career Fair
Drop-in Career Advising
Virtual Career Fair
- Friday, March 4
- 12:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- Register: Virtual Career Fair >
The virtual career fair will be online using CareerEco. It is important to register and complete your candidate profile early. Organizations can invite candidates for pre-scheduled 1-on-1 meetings by reviewing candidate profiles and résumés. Instructions on how to complete your profile and engage at the virtual career fair are provided below and in the CareerEco Tutorial for Candidates. Captioning and ASL interpreting services are provided in the Zoom Captionist and Interpreter Room (users must log in to the career fair and the Zoom room simultaneously).
Before the Fair
- Test your mic and video – audio/video features require the latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Edge.
- Complete your candidate profile – this includes uploading résumé and supporting documents.
- Regularly check your profile for meeting invitations and messages. Career advisors can help support you if you are uncertain about accepting an invitation.
- Review the organization profiles – see types of positions, degrees and majors they are seeking.
- Review the job listings.
During the Fair
- Log in to CareerEco.
- Click Join Event to view the list of participating exhibitors/organizations.
- Click Join Room to enter the exhibitor/organization meeting room. – Depending upon the organization’s selected settings you may:
- Enter a main room where the employers are presenting.
- Join queue – Employers may set their room for a queue, which means you will be waiting in line to meet 1-on-1 with the representatives.
- Click Join Meeting, if you were invited to pre-schedule a meeting.