Congratulations Class of 2019! Grad Fair is here to celebrate you!
Hosted by the Alumni Association, Grad Fair '19 is the one-stop shop for all Commencement related needs.
What can I do at Grad Fair?
- First chance to claim your Commencement tickets (student I.D. required)
- Purchase your cap and gown (doctoral candidate gowns must be pre-ordered at the University Bookstore by contacting 323 343-2500)
- Take graduation portraits or reserve a future photo shoot
- Reserve commencement flowers
- Purchase graduation announcements and class rings
- Design and purchase your own custom sashes
- Join the Cal State LA Alumni Association
How can I prepare for Grad Fair?
1) Ensure you have already satisfied the requirements needed to participate at Commencement. For more of a comprehensive Commencement Checklist, please click here.
2) Purchase an Alumni Association Grad Pack! For an all-inclusive price of $45, Grad Packs are loaded with discounts for your most necessary items, Alumni swag, and a donor cord that can be worn at Commencement for your $5 contribution to the Cal State LA Fund for the Class of 2019 Gives Campaign (included in $45 price).
Avoid the line, save some time! Pre-order your Grad Pack today and pick-up during Grad Fair.
What vendors and information booths will be available?
Almansor Court (book your post-commencement reception)
Balfour (class rings and graduation announcements)
Church Hill Classics (diploma frames)
Framing Success (diploma frames)
GradImages (on-site photography)
Graduation Day Flowers (commencement flowers)
Pride Sash (custom sashes)
University Bookstore (caps and gowns)
10% off caps and gowns (University Bookstore)
10% off graduation portraits (GradImages)
Up to $225 off class rings (Balfour)
15% off custom sashes (Pride Sash)
20% off commencement DVDs
PLUS ONE OF EACH...
Free senior portrait
All students who purchased a Grad Pack will double their chances of winning during the opportunity drawing at Grad-chill-a.*
*Must be present to win.
Online Grad Pack sales are now closed.
Thank you for your participation at Grad Fair. For questions, please contact the Alumni Office at email@example.com or (323) 343-2586.