Instructions for the Honors College Online Application
Use the following instructions to complete the online portion of the Honors College application.
NOTE: Click on the images to enlarge the pictures.
- Go to https://get.calstatela.edu and log into your GET account. Use your assigned student User ID and password.
- Once logged in you should see a screen like the one shown below. Click on Self-Service to expand the navigation folder.
- To apply for the Honors College, please click on the Apply to Honors College link located within the Self Service menu folder.
- The initial Honors College Application page will contain some important information about the program. Please read through and follow the instructions to ensure that you complete the Honors College application process in its entirety.
- Once you have read through the Honors College application instructions, click on the Apply to the Honors College link at the bottom of the page.
- Below is are several views of the Honors College Application page. The page will include self-reported information from the CSU Mentor system. Scroll down to complete the online application. You will have the opportunity to save your application before submitting.
- To save your application without submitting, please click on the Save button. You will be able to work on our application at a later time.
- Once you are ready to submit your application, check the checkbox to ready the application to be submitted and click on the Submit button. The application status will change from New Application to Submitted.