Locker Request Forms
Student: Steps to obtain a locker at the first meeting of your lab.
- Navigate to the www.cslaee.com website.
- Click on the EE-XX link under the ÂLocker Request FormsÂ column at the website to access the form.
- Students should work in groups of two or more.
- Both students shall type all required information on EE-XX pdf form.
- If a single student needs a locker, enter any character for each field of the 2nd student.
The error message ÂThis Form is IncompleteÂ will disappear when all information is entered.
- Print the completed form.
- Bring a school ID and the completed form to your instructor.
Instructor: Collect the Locker Request Form & Assign Student Lockers
- Obtain a Locker Content forms from the instructor's locker. The combintation was emailed to you.
- Collect the Locker Request form and Student ID from the requesting student.
- Compare the Student ID to the information on the Locker Request form to validate the student's identity.
- Return the Student Id to the requesting student.
- Enter the assigned locker number into the "Staff, Enter locker number here field, on the Locker Request form.
The assigned locker number can be found on the Locker Content form.
- Give the student the Locker Content form for their assigned locker.
- Keep the Locker Request Form, collected from the student, in the Instructor Locker.
- Return any unassigned Locker Content forms to the instructor locker and lock it.
Instructor: At the end of each lab do the following.
- Lock the instructor locker.
- Have the students turn off all equipment including the computer and monitor.