We're now accepting applications for Spring 2018 until October 2, 2017 (Monday).
- A valid California Professional Clear Teaching Credential or equivalent.
- A minimum of two years of successful teaching experiences with the Professional Clear Teaching Credential or equivalent.
- Positive recommendations from two people, including one from the current school principal.
- Demonstrated Leadership Potential, verified by an administrator.
- Personal Statement
- Passed CBEST
- Passed Writing Proficiency Exam or equivalent verification of writing proficiency, such as a CBEST writing score of 41 or better or an acceptable alternative by petition.
M.A. in Educational Administration & Preliminary Administrative Service Credential