Giving to the Charter College of Education
Give to the Charter College of Education
The Charter College of Education’s priority is to ensure that our students are the strongest candidates in their professional fields and productive members of the communities in which they live and work. This commitment to educational excellence and mission of diversity and inclusivity continue to shape the CCOE and its faculty, staff, students, and alumni.
Your contributions provide a wide-range of opportunities for support, whether you are interested in endowing student scholarships or providing funds for faculty development, your donation will make a difference. Contributions in any amount are welcome and all donations are 100%-tax deductible. Together, we can prepare today’s educators to teach tomorrow’s children.
Donations can support the current CCOE Funding Priorities which include:
- Scholarships for Students
- Field-Integrated Residency Programs for Teacher Education and Principal Preparation
- Expansion of School-Based Family Clinic
- Expansion of C. Lamar Mayer Learning Center
- STE[A]M-Based Education & STE[A]M-Inspired Pedagogical Practice
There are many ways to give:
You can give securely online by Clicking Here.
To learn about other donation options including:
- Gifts of Securities
- Matching Gifts
- Real Estate Donations
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Gifts of Materials that support the academic, teaching and research mission of the CCOE
- Qualified Retirement Plans
Please contact Dean Ney at 323-343-4300 and learn how you can become a part of the CCOE community!