The College of Arts and Letters has five labs available for instruction and open lab hours. Student input is very important to us and is used in order to make decisions regarding lab services and resource allocation.
Click on a lab to view its current schedule:
- Fine Arts 225: Graphic Design/Animation Macintosh Computer Lab
- Fine Arts 226: Graphic Design Macintosh Computer Lab
- Music 211: Multimedia Macintosh Computer Lab
- Music 220: Music & Multimedia Macintosh Computer Lab
- Music 255: TVFM Edit Lab
- King Hall D1041: Modern Languages PC Computer Lab
- TVFM 207: TVFM Edit Lab
- Bio Sci 1: Photo Edit Lab (Open Monday-Friday 10:30am-7:00pm)
There are two labs available for instructional use only. They must be reserved via the University Scheduling office. Contact your department administrators to reserve these rooms.
There are three music studios available only to students of the Commercial Music program that must be reserved with Department approval.
- Music 17: Film Scoring Studio
- Music 19: Pro-Tools HD Studio
- Music 20: Recording Studio