The College of Arts and Letters has five labs available for instruction and open lab hours. Student input is very important to us and is used in order to make decisions regarding lab services and resource allocation.
Click on a lab to view its current schedule:
- Music 255: TVFM Edit Lab
- TVFM 207: TVFM Edit Lab
- Bio Sci 1: Photo Edit Lab (Open Monday-Friday 10:30am-7:00pm)
- Fine Arts 225: (NOT AVAILABLE THIS SEMESTER)
- Fine Arts 226: (NOT AVAILABLE THIS SEMESTER)
- Music 211: (NOT AVAILABLE THIS SEMESTER)
- King Hall D1041: (NOT AVAILABLE THIS SEMESTER)
There are two labs available for instructional use only. They must be reserved via the University Scheduling office. Contact your department administrators to reserve these rooms.
There are three music studios available only to students of the Commercial Music program that must be reserved with Department approval.
- Music 17: Film Scoring Studio
- Music 19: Pro-Tools HD Studio
- Music 20: Recording Studio