Once your students have submitted their assignments and you wish to have a copy of the students’ work, Moodle allows you to download in bulk Turnitin assignments. You can bulk download the original files, PDF versions of the original files and grades (along with the matching scores).
Follow the instructions below to bulk download Turnitin assignments
- Find the Turnitin assignment.
- Click the Turnitin Assignment title.
- In the Summary tab, you will see 3 file icons in the Export column.
- Word icon- downloads the original file (usually either Word or PDF formats).
- PDF icon- downloads a PDF version of the original file.
- Excel icon- downloads a spreadsheet containing each student’s assignment grade and the overlap scores (or similarity match score).
- Click on the icon of the file format you wish to download.
- A pop up window will appear indicting your download is ready.
- When the Download File window has loaded, click on the link to download the assignments in a zipped file format.
- The file will then download to your computer.
- The file will appear in your computer’s Downloads folder. From here you can move the file to a different folder.