The Student Loan Services and Collections Office is here to assist you while you are repaying or managing:
- Federal Perkins Student Loan Accounts
- Nursing Student Loans
- Past due Housing Accounts
- 30 day Loans
- Financial Aid Overawards
- Payment Plans for Tuition and Fees
The Collections staff are trained specialists in the guidelines governing the above programs. They can assist with debt management, deferments, cancellations and special repayment agreements. We work with ECSI, Education Computer Systems, Inc.), Collection Agencies and Credit Bureaus.
The Student Loan Services and Collections Office is a multi-service area.
- Assure Loan programs are repaid so the funds are available for future student borrowers.
- Assist students with financial situations so they may continue their education and repay their financial obligations.
- One of our programs may be just what you need to help you resolve your particular situation. The Installment Payment Plan or the Foreign Fee Deferment may assist you in budgeting your tuition and fees. The 30 Day Loan may offer that extra amount of money needed to buy your books.
- We can assist with a financial crisis. What if you receive a notice that you must pay back a Financial Aid overpayment? This office will create a monthly Payment Contract to help you budget this added debt. Perhaps you disagree with the Billing Statement you received from the Cashiers' Office. You may request a Petition for a Billing Statement Review. We will help explain the charges or make any adjustments that are needed. You may make an appointment to discuss the financial problem you are having meeting your Housing payment deadline.
- Please contact Student Loan Services and Collections if you have any questions regarding your financial obligations at California State University, Los Angeles.
Student Loan Services and Collections Supervisor
Phone: (323) 343-3596
This page may contain a file that requires Adobe Acrobat to view. If you need an Adobe viewer, you can Download Adobe Readerfor free.