Eagle Express Direct Deposit is available on the student GET website to all students anticipating financial aid funds or a tuition refund.
You can have your financial aid disbursement or tuition refund (after tuition fees, housing charges, 30 day loans, and other University charges have been paid) electronically deposited to a valid U.S. checking or savings account. Students are responsible for providing accurate direct deposit information (routing number/account number), update or cancel direct deposit. Students can verify the routing number and account number with their banking institution before enrolling in direct deposit.
To enroll follow the steps below.
- Log-in through Eagle i-View Sign-In via the GET website
- Select Self Service and then Student Center
- Under Finances section, click on “Enroll in Direct Deposit”
- Select the type of bank account you have – checking or savings?
- Enter your bank routing number – this is the 9 digit number that identifies your bank and is at the bottom left corner of your check (see illustration below).
- Enter your account number (see illustration below).
- Confirm by re-entering your account number.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions by checking the box.
- Click on “Submit”.
- The next screen will request that you confirm the account information you provided, if correct click “OK”.
- You will get another Direct Deposit confirmation page – this screen confirms your enrollment in Direct Deposit. Click “OK”.
- You are done! Your financial aid disbursement or refund will be automatically credited to the account you entered.
This page may contain a file that requires Adobe Acrobat to view. If you need an Adobe viewer, you can Download Adobe Readerfor free.