Construction for a new parking garage in Lot F that will
provide over 1200 parking spaces, began in March. The project
is to be completed mid-1997. During construction, portions of
Lot F will be closed. Parking with valid permits is available
in Lot A and Lot G.
The Center For Effective Teaching will be known as the Center
For Effective Teaching and Learning. The change was approved
by President James Rosser on the recommendation of Provost Margaret
Hartman and the Academic Senate.