- Parents will understand enough general college preparation information to speak to their future scholar about the advantages and disadvantages according to the scholar’s postsecondary goals.
- Parents will learn how their family will afford a four-year degree after their scholar’s high school graduation.
- Students will understand enough general college preparation information to know how they can be eligible and competitive for applying to a four-year university/college or two-year college.
- Students will learn how they can afford a four-year degree after their high school graduation.
Middle School/High School Staff
- Selected middle school or high school staff will understand enough college preparation information to know the difference between each of the four systems of higher education and how to be a competitive applicant to each of those systems.