You are required to notify the Financial Aid Office of any scholarship award(s) you receive, even those awarded directly to you. The Financial Aid Office must include all funding with your other financial aid award(s). If necessary, we may adjust other awards.
Awards from high schools, community groups, local and national organizations should be sent to the attention of the Disbursement Office at 5151 State University Drive, Adm. 131, Los Angeles, CA 90032. To ensure prompt application of the funds to the students account please provide instructions regarding unit requirements/quarter or term, and grade point average. Most importantly and for security purposes, please provide the student's Identification Number, not their social security number.
Off Campus Scholarship Sites:
Please be aware that there are many scholarship scams in circulation. You should not have to pay a fee for a scholarship. Be cautious when you see words the word guarantee and are offered 100% assurance .
- College Board
- Gates Millennium Scholarship Fund
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- The United Negro College Fund (UNCF)
- HACU (Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities)
- Health Professions Education Foundation
- U.S. Bank Scholarship Program
U.S. Bank is offering forty (40) $1,000 scholarships!
Scholarship program open to high school seniors (gradating in the 2011-202 school year) and college undergraduates!
- Random draw
- No essay, income or GPA requirement
- Apply online quickly and easily
- Apply now - applications accepted through March 31, 2012
For Details, Information & To Apply: usbank.com/scholarship