Who is eligible for EOP consideration?
The eligibility criteria as specified in the California State University (CSU) Educational Opportunity Program regulations and guidelines are:
- History of low family income; Undergraduate student
- California resident.
- Must enroll as a full-time student (part-time attendance requires the approval of the EOP Director)
- Needs admissions assistance as an exception admit or meets the regular university admission requirements but, in the opinion of EOP personnel, will require the full range of assistance in order to succeed
- Has submitted the supplemental EOP application forms and the California State University's admissions application.
Information and applications may be obtained from:
Cal State L.A.'s EOP
office Student Affairs 214.
5151 State University Drive,
Los Angeles, CA 90032
(323) 343-3214 or via e-mail email@example.com