The Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) office endeavors to prevent occupational exposures and accidents through the establishment of workplace health and safety standards for all University Facilities containing potentially hazardous substances, conditions, and/or practices. In general, these standards are adopted from CAL/OSHA regulations, which are required for all employers to administer in a workplace environment. Contained within this site are the University's occupational safety and health procedures and guidelines that guide administrators, Departments, and the general campus community on a safe working/educational experience.
Specific incidents/reports of unsafe conditions or hazardous situations should be reported to extensions 3-3549, 3-3531, or 3-3527. For chemical spills or hazardous material incidents contact extensions 3-3549, 3-3531, or 3-3527. After hours contact Public Safety Dispatch at 3-3700 for emergency situations.
- Hazard Management Program
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP)
- Hazard/Incident Report
- Compressed Gas & Air Safety
- Chemical Hygiene Plan
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Asbestos Management
- Vehicle Use Policy
- Wildfire Smoke Guide
- Welding, Cutting and Hot Work Operations
- Welding, Cutting or Hot Work Permit (Appendix 8.1)
- Electrical Safety Program
- CSU-SETC Joint Health & Safety Committee Resources
- Workers’ Compensation Employee and Supervisor Forms